Description: “students explore the verbal and visual cues that we rely on to understand how other people are feeling. They then consider the differences between online and offline communication and discuss how these differences may make it difficult to understand the effect our words and actions have on others online”
Grade: Secondary Cycle 1
Time: 2-3 hours – Can be broken up into smaller chunks
- You will need to read background info provided here
- You will need chart paper or a board to capture discussion ideas.
- You will copy handouts.
- Discussion Points from above
Part 2 – Time: 10- 20 Mins.
Part 2 – Materials:
- You will need to show the tip sheet on a screen
- You will need to give it as a handout